Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day.5 Lateedah-dee

I skipped a day...I knew i'd do it some time within this month...but hey life happens.


So as you know i've been sharing a little something that i'm thankful for each day, and today i hadn't really thought about it...which is another reason why this challenge is so great. Sometimes we get so caught up in what we have to DO next...or what's NOT going on in our life...why we don't have THAT job...or THAT life...we miss everything else and every opportunity to be thankful for what's going on in our lives, even the LITTLE THINGS!


Today i am thankful for music. Every kind of music, Soaking music, Pump up music, Worship music, Chill listening music. I love that no one in the world has the SAME exact music taste as you. Not one person. I love everything about music. I love how you can always find a song to fit your "mood" or "day". I love those songs where you just want to get up and bust a move...i know you all know what i'm talking about (Single Ladies- Beyonce, Just Dance-Lady GaGa).  I love how songs can somehow relate to just how you're feeling. I really love how we can use music to sing praises to our father.These are just a few things that i adore about music.


 A few songs that have my heart at the moment are Sweet Disposition -The Temper Trap, Breathe-Pearl Jam, Where I belong-cory asbury, Gravity-John Mayer...and so many more..


Music,
I Love You.
Sincerly,Me.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing how music can affect and change your mood. I love that if I would remember that more often, I'd be dancing around my house more often. I love you, MacKenzie. The Jesus in you wows me!!
    Mama Brown

    ReplyDelete