Monday, November 15, 2010

Day.6

I ADORE THESE TWO MORE THAN YOU WILL PROBABLY EVER KNOW






I am thankful for two of my most favorite friends Zoé and Judah Fleck.
These two make me laugh so much that i could possibly get a six pack.
I feel so blessed to be apart of their lives and to watch them grow in extraordinary ways.
I am honored to be able to be apart of there journey through life..it's going to be a beautiful one.
These two bring me to a place of hope. These two are going to change the world someday.
I know they've already changed my life, crazy right Zoé-3 yrs. old and Judah-6 yrs. old.
Zo is my little sassy-pants just like her mama;) who always finds a way to speak straight to my heart with her words or actions.She is a fighter and one of the strongest little girls i know, SERIOUSLY she is full of life. She's had me wrapped around her finger since i can remember...anything she asks for starts out with ..ummm...MAAAACKKKK. :)  so precious.
Judah is incredible. He is one of the sweetest boys i know. His heart is full of love and sensitivity...just like his daddy's. I love hanging out with judah, he sometimes says things that blow my mind. He knows more about transformers than any other kids i know... i dare you to challenge him in that... ;) Judah is someone whose smile can make any day a good one.


I could go on an on about these two really, They've changed my life.
I Love you Babes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment