Thursday, November 18, 2010

Text Messaging

I've missed a couple days so here i am catching up a bit.

Don't you love those people who just know you?...They can tell your upset without really even knowing your upset? Or the ones who know something great has happened in your life, just because they know you and the way you act.

While i was driving home last night around 11 pm i was  feeling confused, frustrated, and well a little hopeful at least. After i arrived home I spent the night running things through my mind playing things back in my mind and forwarding things in my mind... finally i ran my mind so much that i eventually fell asleep. This morning i woke up to a text from one of my most precious friends. She had wrote that it seemed i was upset last night, and wanted to know what was going on(not because she's nosey, but because she genuinely cares). I had told her a short short version and her response was PERFECT. Best thing i could have received at that moment. I am thankful today for text messages. yup! not only that, but i am thankful for the incredible women that Emily Branca is.
Loves xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. just reading this Mack. I love you. Glad you were encouraged by my words :) you're wonderful

    ReplyDelete