Thursday, November 25, 2010

November 25. Car rides with friends;)

I'm sorry i'm doing really bad at this challenge thing, it may take me all year to get to a months worth of posts! 
Tonight i am thankful for Car rides with friends.


 I felt like this week i needed a week to myself meaning "a week of rest" i ended up going to Paradise to watch a football game with some good friends to start it off. most people don't look at that as rest, but to me it was rest. i relaxed, hung out with great people, had great conversation, and soaked in some amazing worship during the car rides.  I love nights like these, where you get to get away for a little while even if that only means an hour and a half away.Brings me to a place of peace. Where i don't worry so much about the little things, but instead whats going on in that moment. While i was in paradise i wasn't constantly wondering what was going on in redding, i was focused and my attention was on what was going on with the people i was with and the place i was at. it was nice. I think that's what this week is going to be about for me. Not to worry about everything i could worry about or what the world wants me to worry about,  but to just be still and take in everything around me... the scents, the voices, the laughter, the eye contact, everything that's captured in a moment. 

I am feeling blessed and my heart feels full tonight. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment