Wednesday, November 10, 2010

mmm mmm Candles Day.3

Day 3 has already arrived. It's funny I catch myself thinking throughout the day "what am I going to write about in my blog tonight" theres SO many different things I am and should be thankful for. Seriously this is harder than ya think;)


Today I am thankful for the sweet scents that travel through my bedroom. The simple item that bring such comfort to me, the one thing that makes a house homier than ever. Yes, i am talking about Candles.One of my favorite thing to do is turn all my lights off in my room and just have my candles burning...and just be quiet and rest. I love when it rains, i always end up pulling up my blinds and watching the rain as my candles burn gracefully and wax drips and drips... it honestly warms my heart. Have you ever met someone who doesn't like candles? NOT ME. It's something everyone can agree on as being fabulous. Candles are one of my favorite gifts to give or receive. The awesome thing about my house is not only will you find candles in my bedroom at all times, but in every room of my house pretty much on any given day. :] My favorite scent of candle is something Vanilla-yee or candles that smell like christmas in a jar...you ALL know what kinda candles i'm talkin' about;) I love, love, love the coziness that candles add to a room. I could go on and on about how thankful i am for candles, but i think you get the point.

So,Today November 10th I Mackenzie Stickney am thankful for CANDLES.

No comments:

Post a Comment